The California School of Law does not guarantee or promise employment to any students or graduates of the law school. The job postings are a resource for employment, but are not reserved or held exclusively for California School of Law students or graduates.
The California School of Law offers its students a unique online experience. State of the art technology is utilized to provide live, video conferencing between faculty and students, creating a virtual classroom. The first time you are asked to brief a case or make a legal argument before your professor and classmates, you will feel how real the virtural classroom experience is at the California School of Law. I believe this educational experience, offered from the convenience of any online computer, has no parallel in the field of legal education.
The California School of Law is for students who love ideas, who want to think about the law, who wish to develop their intellect, who care about how our society works and who wish to avail themselves of the opportunities that the legal profession offers. At the California School of Law, the study of law is not only for the rich and powerful, but for all. I hope that you will find your visit to the California School of Law website both interesting and informative.
- Seagate Hard Drive MDL Must Divide Into Multiple Classes, Judge Rules
- Windmill Health Class Action Says Super Greens Containers Half Empty
- The Process of Pap Smear Screening and Growing Problem of False Negatives
- L’Oreal Class Action Says Liquid Makeup Dispenser is Defective
- Woman Files Cook Celect Vena Cava Filter Lawsuit, Joining Growing Litigation
- Aetna Class Action Challenges Wilderness Therapy Coverage Denials
- Another DePuy ASR Hip Implant Lawsuit Filed in Federal Court
- Blood Thinner Medication Lawsuit Filed over Xarelto Side Effects
- Can You File a Viberzi Lawsuit?
- Over 10 Studies Indicate Tasigna Medication Increases Risk of Atherosclerosis
- Couple Files Lawsuit over Invokana Toe Amputation
- Resolution Achieved in Latest Medical Billing Fraud Case
- Family Files Heart Surgery Infection Lawsuit After Father’s Death
- Female Alopecia Doesn’t Resolve After Taxotere Chemo, Say Patients
- Balance Billing Laws in New Jersey to Protect Patients from Surprise Medical Bills
- Lawyerist Lab Pro
- Lawyerist Lab
- The Small Firm Scorecard
- Access-to-Justice Moonshot: Eliminate the Gap within 10 Years
- Inbox Zero
- Most Important Tasks
- Getting Things Done
- Weekly Work Planning Template
- Business Plan Template
- Year-End Law Firm Checklist
- Small Law Firm KPI Worksheet
- The Practice Model Canvas, by Start Here HQ
This site is using SEO Baclinks plugin created by Locco.Ro