The California School of Law does not guarantee or promise employment to any students or graduates of the law school. The job postings are a resource for employment, but are not reserved or held exclusively for California School of Law students or graduates.
The California School of Law offers its students a unique online experience. State of the art technology is utilized to provide live, video conferencing between faculty and students, creating a virtual classroom. The first time you are asked to brief a case or make a legal argument before your professor and classmates, you will feel how real the virtural classroom experience is at the California School of Law. I believe this educational experience, offered from the convenience of any online computer, has no parallel in the field of legal education.
The California School of Law is for students who love ideas, who want to think about the law, who wish to develop their intellect, who care about how our society works and who wish to avail themselves of the opportunities that the legal profession offers. At the California School of Law, the study of law is not only for the rich and powerful, but for all. I hope that you will find your visit to the California School of Law website both interesting and informative.
- Lawsuit Alleges Link Between Benicar HCT and Colonic Injuries
- Dilantin Cerebellar Atrophy Symptoms Can Resemble Stroke
- Is There a Link Between Nexium and Kidney Disease?
- Could Your Rash Be Dilantin Stevens Johnson Syndrome?
- Can Baby Powder Cause Cancer?
- State Farm $7M TCPA Robocall Class Action Settlement in the Works
- Football and Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy
- Women Report Problems with Morcellation Surgeries
- On Call Shift Problems Include Stress, Payment Issues
- Rachel Ray Nutrish Pet Food May Be Guilty of False Advertising
- Zara Class Action Says Euro Price Tags are Deceptive
- Banner Health Class Action Says Data Hack Exposed 3.7M
- Merrill Lynch Structured Notes Lead to Multiple Fines
- HP Class Action Claims Mass Layoffs Due to Age Bias
- Consumers Warned Against Hidden Kohl’s Credit Card Fees
- How Legal Software Companies Protect Your Clients’ Information in the Cloud
- Secure Communication Portals Are Becoming Common
- Weekend Project: Avert a Catastrophe by Restoring a File from Backup
- 4 Things to Do Before You Spend a Dollar on Online Marketing
- TBD Law 2016 Kicks Off Today in St. Louis
- Weekend Project: Your Office Exploded
- TBD Law and Diversity
- Weekend Project: Create Your Ideal Client Personas
- How Much Do Solos Really Make?
- Box Adds Litigation Holds for Files Stored in the Cloud
- Going Paperless: Everything You Need to Get Started
- Microsoft Bookings Adds Appointment Scheduling to Office 365
- Casetext’s CARA Takes the Search out of Legal Research
- Read & Listen to the 2016 Fastcase 50
- Access to Justice is a Lot More Complicated than Making Lawyers Affordable
This site is using SEO Baclinks plugin created by Locco.Ro