The California School of Law does not guarantee or promise employment to any students or graduates of the law school. The job postings are a resource for employment, but are not reserved or held exclusively for California School of Law students or graduates.
The California School of Law offers its students a unique online experience. State of the art technology is utilized to provide live, video conferencing between faculty and students, creating a virtual classroom. The first time you are asked to brief a case or make a legal argument before your professor and classmates, you will feel how real the virtural classroom experience is at the California School of Law. I believe this educational experience, offered from the convenience of any online computer, has no parallel in the field of legal education.
The California School of Law is for students who love ideas, who want to think about the law, who wish to develop their intellect, who care about how our society works and who wish to avail themselves of the opportunities that the legal profession offers. At the California School of Law, the study of law is not only for the rich and powerful, but for all. I hope that you will find your visit to the California School of Law website both interesting and informative.
- Defective Airbag Recall Class Action Lawsuit Investigation
- SoulCycle Class Action Alleges Violations of Consumer Protection Laws
- Winner of Risperdal Jury Verdict May Not See His $1.75M
- California Synchrony Bank Call Recording Class Action Settlement
- Clorox Class Action Challenges Green Works ‘Naturally Derived’ Claims
- Sony Xperia Waterproof Class Action Settlement
- Second Chipotle Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Data Breach
- Taxotere Patient Claims Permanent Hair Loss After Chemo
- Complications of Essure Can Include Device Migration, Nickel Allergic Reaction
- Asbestos Compensation Possible Through Legal Action
- Infection Following Heart Surgery Could Be Linked to Contaminated Equipment
- $19 Million California Labor Violations Lawsuit Hits T-Mobile
- Are Companies Illegally Recording Phone Calls in California?
- Man Sues GM Because of Injuries Resulting from Airbag Defect in Chevy Malibu
- Could You Benefit from Filing a Lamictal Stevens Johnson Syndrome Lawsuit?
- TBD3 (August 2017) Attendees
- 10 Things the Best Law-Firm Website Designs Have in Common, 3rd Edition
- 4-Step Computer Security Upgrade, 2nd Ed.
- How to Create a Networking Tickler System
- CosmoLex Apps, Sync & Integrations
- CosmoLex Security, Backup & Encryption
- CosmoLex Pricing & Setup
- How to Set Up Your New Windows Computer
- Personal Productivity for Lawyers
- This Simple Email Habit Will Make You More Productive
- 7 Easy Upgrades and 1 Experiment for Making Your Office More Client-Friendly
- Legal Marketing Services
- 30-Minute WordPress Setup Guide, 2nd Ed.
This site is using SEO Baclinks plugin created by Locco.Ro