The California School of Law does not guarantee or promise employment to any students or graduates of the law school. The job postings are a resource for employment, but are not reserved or held exclusively for California School of Law students or graduates.
The California School of Law offers its students a unique online experience. State of the art technology is utilized to provide live, video conferencing between faculty and students, creating a virtual classroom. The first time you are asked to brief a case or make a legal argument before your professor and classmates, you will feel how real the virtural classroom experience is at the California School of Law. I believe this educational experience, offered from the convenience of any online computer, has no parallel in the field of legal education.
The California School of Law is for students who love ideas, who want to think about the law, who wish to develop their intellect, who care about how our society works and who wish to avail themselves of the opportunities that the legal profession offers. At the California School of Law, the study of law is not only for the rich and powerful, but for all. I hope that you will find your visit to the California School of Law website both interesting and informative.
- Rainbow Light Prenatal Vitamins Class Action Lawsuit Investigation
- What Are the Side Effects of Glyphosate?
- Were You Affected by the Capital One Breach?
- Can Amiodarone Cause Liver Damage?
- What Happens if Hernia Mesh Fails?
- What Causes Blood Clots?
- Allergan Announces Breast Implant Recall Due to Cancer Risk
- Teen Uses Social Media to Warn About Juuling Health Risks
- Is Gilead’s Expensive Descovy Better Than Dealing with Side Effects of Truvada?
- State of Florida Background Screening Requirements
- La Resolución de una Demanda Colectiva sobre Raymond James
- La Demanda Colectiva contra Apple Afirma que Siri Graba sin Permiso
- DeVry Class Action Says Employment Statistics Were ‘Lies’
- Ford Explorer Class Action Alleges Corrosion Defect
- Bumble Bee Wants ‘Dolphin Safe’ Class Action Dismissed
- My Law Practice Management Tools
- Tiger Tactics Foreword
- Getting Things Done (GTD) for Lawyers
- Inbox Zero for Lawyers
- Most Important Tasks (MITs) for Lawyers
- Create a Permanent Google Hangouts Meet Link for Video Calls
- How to Sound Great on a Podcast, Webinar, or Conference Call
- Lawyerist Lab Pro
- Lawyerist Lab
- The Small Firm Scorecard
- Access-to-Justice Moonshot: Eliminate the Gap within 10 Years
- Inbox Zero
This site is using SEO Baclinks plugin created by Locco.Ro