FormSwift Scholarship Program
Create a Business Plan Infographic about one of the following industries for a chance to win the FormSwift Scholarship Program:
- A Startup
- A Restaurant
- A Non-Profit
- A Transportation Company
- A Clothing Company
The Winner of the FormSwift Scholarship Program will receive $1,000.
Congratulations to our June 2016 FormSwift Scholarship Program Winner, Tamia Dilworth!
Tamia is a student at the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff. She will be using her award to help reduce the financial cost of attending school.
To be eligible:
1. You must be a graduating senior in high school or enrolled in college. Community college, professional college, and graduate students are all eligible, in addition to undergraduates at four-year universities.
2. You may not be related to any of FormSwift’s staff or our extended family.
3. International students, including students from a college or graduating from a high school outside the United States, are also eligible to apply.
4. We reserve the right to verify date of high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
Here is how you enter:
1. As mentioned above, make a business plan infographic about one of the suggested topics.
2. Send your entry to jamie[at]formswift.com by August 15, 2016 with the email subject line “FormSwift Scholarship Entry”
3. Make sure to include your full name, state, and school within your submission.
We will notify and announce the winner on August 30, 2016. After the winner is announced, the Scholarship Program will re-open August 31, 2016.
Future Scholarship Deadlines:
Summer 2016: August 15, 2016
Fall 2016: October 15, 2016
Winter 2016: December 15, 2016
Spring 2017: March 15, 2017
*All submissions become the property of FormSwift.com